Sunday, March 29, 2009

Frightening Morning

We had a bit of excitement this morning. Because I work second shift I tend to stay up late, it was about 2 this morning when I went to bed I couldn't get near Mike for the cats protecting him:). I finally drifted off about 3 when the neighbors dog started barking & I heard voices in the side yard. In the seconds it took to register I grabbed the gun & Mikes robe woke him told him I was going outside. Now you need to know our side door is in our bedroom & Mike doesn't move very fast especially with the way his arthritis has been brothering him & he doesn't wake up to easily. He was up & awake before I could get to the door. Unfortunately I found no one out there, there was no signs of life in town. It bothers me that we now have to think about city problems coming in to our house, but with our town MARSHALL we should probably been taking precautions before now. For all of you saying Do you really have a gun YES I DO!!!! & I would have used it if necessary .

No comments: