Sunday, March 1, 2009

update


O.K. I know nobody is reading this,but you have to be updated anyway. I was able to post this on facebook so maybe some of my family will find it there. Work has been fairly busy this week, which is good. We know the store has been sold, but not when the new owners will take over. They say he wants to keep all of us on. Here's hoping. Mandy & Troy gave us a gift card for O'Charly's so we went there today. There was a car turned upside down in the ditch outside the restaurant,hope no one was hurt. With the computer working right I can now check Facebook & myspace. I can even do stuff with Yahoo now. It's hard to believe but in a few short days it will be 13 years that Mike & I have been going out. He almost let me slip through his hands before he wised up. Oh well here is a new cat picture. drop me a linre if you read this.

No comments: