Monday, February 2, 2009

Wandering Thoughts



Well my computer is back to working, it's like me it gets lazy. Happy Birthday to anyone with one in Jan. & Feb. . Carol I have your card here, maybe i'll see you soon to give it to you. There is so many birthdays the last of Jan. & all through Feb.. If you like bread pudding I have a wonderful recipe, it's really easy. The weather men finally got the forecast right. We got about 10 inches here & some of the roads were closed saturday afternoon and sunday morning from drifting. The cold has caused havoc with the gas pumps at work & the phone lines too. I guess warmer weather is suppose to be on its way for later this week, along with some rain. Iguess flooding is the next thing to worry about. Here are a couple of pictures. One is from Lexi's birthday party the other is are cat Rolo who has to inspect everything that comes in the house.

No comments: