Monday, June 8, 2009

We are moving

For those of you who don't know Mike & I will be moving, starting thursday. We are moving to Roachdale for those who don't know that is the next town north. Bruce will be moving in with us to help with the bills & so he won't be driving mom & dad nuts anymore. It is because of the economy & Mike's health that we are doing so. Mike gets very little work in the winter & his arthrites was very bad this year,because of that we get behind on the morgage & the company is not willing to work with us. I think Mike is ready for a new start also. It was a hard deceision to make but this place needs to much work done to it. Work we do not have the money for nor the willingness to do it. We would have liked to stay in Bainbridge but there is nothing but apartments for rent here. I will continue to work at BP. I love my job & the people there.A little bit more money would be nice but I am thankful that I have a job. Time to do some more packing . TTFN

No comments: