Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FINALLY!!!

We are finally done moving out of Bainbridge. It's a miracle but it is finally done. We meet with the realtor tomorrow if it is clean enough they will give us a relocation check, I don't think that house has been that clean since Mike moved in. My brother is awesome with a broom. Jake moved in with mom & dad a couple of weeks a go. Some of us know he is on his best behavior & it won't last long. Mom & dad do not see it. He has been a great help to them & we could not have accomplished what we did with the house if not for him. A lot of people have stayed away like we have the plague.
Bruce has been great with this also, I know I could not have done the lifting that they did. It was a little heartbreaking to say goodbye, but I think we did the right thing. Mike has been a whole lot happier & his health is better for it which is a good thing because he has several jobs lined up. My job now is to get this place put into live able conditions. It is late & I am going to bed. Love to all.

No comments: